Writing Articles for The Prep Smartz Academy about Emergency Response Planning
The purpose of the Prep Smartz Academy is to provide information that can be used by Prep Smartz (computer software) users to prepare for emergency situations. Accepted articles will be made available through the Prep Smartz web site. The library organization is aligned with the Prep Smartz application.
Alignment with the Prep Smartz Software Application
Categories – Each phase is organized into thirteen categories
- Nat. Gas & Propane
How to prepare your article for submission
- Microsoft Word
- No space – do not use Normal
- 12 point
- Times New Roman
- Succinct articles to address specific topics are preferred.
- Article topics need to fit within the framework of the Prep Smartz phases and categories.
- Avoid specific web addresses as they can become stale
- Use of illustrations is encouraged
- Affiliate links are not approved
- Advertising is not approved
- Articles should be (more or less) 1,500 words
- The target audience is adults with some college or technical schooling who want to prepare for emergency situations
- All articles must be original content and not copy written
- This could be a question.
- Incorporate key words.
- Intro paragraph
- Answer summary paragraph - if the title is a question
- Block of additional topical information - chunks
- Two or three paragraphs per chunk
- Final editing will be completed by Eaton Enterprisez, LLC
- Submissions must be your original work
Copyrights for all article submissions will be retained by Eaton Enterprisez, LLC.
Author Biographical Information
Providing biographical information is encouraged. Please limit the bio to 400 words. It can include relevant websites and social media references.
The decision to publish or discontinue publications is the sole discretion of Eaton Enterprisez, LLC.